PAM’S PREGNANT, ISN’T SHE? OH GOD WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE I’M CRYING
- English: A dog
- Swedish: What
- English: The dog
- English: Two dogs
- Swedish: En hund, hunden
- Swedish: … hundar, hundarna
- English: No, go away
- Swedish: No one invited you
- German: Der Hund
- English: I said go away
- German: Ein Hund, zwei Hunde
- Swedish: Stop it
- German: Den Hund, einen Hund, dem Hund, einem Hund, des Hundes, eines Hundes, den Hunden, der Hunden
- Finnish: Sup
- English: NO
- Swedish: NO
- German: NO
- Finnish: Koira, koiran, koiraa, koiran again, koirassa, koirasta, koiraan, koiralla, koiralta, koiralle, koirana, koiraksi, koiratta, koirineen, koirin
- Finnish: And now the plural forms
This is really going to hurt when it’s over.
- James: Lily?
- Lily: Mmmm
- James: I may have wrapped Harry in my invisibility cloak for his nap...and now I can't find him.
- James: ...but I swear, the last time I saw him he was somewhere in the room.
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading.
Just got a Pinterest. Going to have even less of a life now.
YES YES YES JIM PROPOSED HE FINALLY PROPOSED IN THE RAIN AND I’M CRYING AND SILENTLY SCREAMING BECAUSE I WANT THEIR CUTE LIFE (BUT IT’S ALSO NEARLY 1:30 IN THE MORNING AND I’M SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED). THE WAY HE JUMPED UP AND KISSED HER. IN THE RAIN. OOF, MY HEART. it hurts.
AND NOW JIM WENT DOWN ON ONE KNEE AS THEY WERE WALKING BACK TO THE CAR TOGETHER TO ASK HER. TO WAIT. AS HE TIED HIS SHOE. THANKS FOR THE HEART ATTACK, JIM. THANKS.